Saturday, October 24, 2009


DSCN0060, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Saturday night and I went and knocked on Beardys' door. And when no one answered I didn't give up. Nope I rang him and told him I was waiting outside for him. He came out.




DSCN0071, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Off to the Anochor we went. Well I know he likes a good walk.




DSC00003, originally uploaded by nackuk.

He always looks so happy doesn't he?




DSC00002, originally uploaded by nackuk.

A few beers latter and we noticed something of high importance in the Daily Mail newspaper.




DSC00004, originally uploaded by nackuk.

The snowtrain has gone bust. Eh great. So no direct train anymore from London. I was hoping to try this one year, with the Cav aging and all that.




DSCN0079, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Well we walked there so at the end of night we walked back.




DSC00005, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And when I got home I opened thos pizza to get rid of those beer munchies.




DSC00427, originally uploaded by nackuk.

I hit the magic pizza button and a few minutes latter one really crpa pizza came out. Yuk comes to mind but I still ate it as though it was a finger lickin keebab.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......