Sunday, October 04, 2009

DSCF0001

God darn it I've been on that playstation store again and look what I've brought now. Its interactive via the eyetoy and you can even feed the blighters. But why did I buy it????

DSCF0002

Softtop Hardtop came today and the Editor Tracey Sparling has handed it over to someone else. She has made it into a real mag thats intresting and full of articales. I only hope the new editor will continue the improvment.

DSCF0007

Went shopping and if I remember then I know what I cna get my mom for Christmas. But will I remember.

DSCF0045

I have also brought Rocky and RockyII. I can rememebr Rocky from the one time I was very young and we watched it on the coach when going to Austria skining. Erm A long time ago.

DSCF0008

Saturday is ended in th jivans Curry House. We are warmly welcomed and as per usual...

DSCF0013

The ewaitress ponders why we even bother to look at the menu and brings over 3 pints of Cobra.

DSCF0009

My brother even comments why do we look at the menu?? And so the order was 6 popadoms, 2 chilli pakoras, 2 chicken Zalfrezi madras hot and 2 plain nans. Ah lovely.

DSCF0011

Yeah he's having a liquid dinner.

DSCF0014

After a fair few pints in the balti house we head over to the Possada.

DSCF0018

I spot something on the bar.

DSCF0017

Some books about Wolvo.

DSCF0020

So we pick them up and get reading.

DSCF0022

Eventually they stop serving so we leave.

DSCF0027

The cold gets to Beards balls and he goes for a section 5.

DSCF0039

Home and the cat is glad to see me. I think.....




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......