Sunday, October 25, 2009



Well with my new camera theres little point keeping a draw full. So hopefully its goodbye to my Casio EX250 as I've



Put it on ebay.



And the same for my fujifilm Z100fd.



This time though I havn't forgot to put a reserve on like my roofbox.



And I thought while I was there I would part with this oil pressure and volt meter gauge set for the vauxhall cavalier. I've had it a year and never got round to fitting them. Quite rare so hopefully these will sell.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......