Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Boring I know but I got fed up with my expensive gel battery going flat during the perods of no use, so I looked around for a new wer battery for my Mazda MX5. Being that they are special sized battiery there was no easy choice option other than to plunder through the descriptions that matched the dimensions avaiable in the boot. Not an easy task when you find the same size battery is in fact different size depending on brand! Anyway I gambled on this one:

LUCAS PREMIUM 053 JAPANESE BATTERY

45AH 420 S.A.E COLD START
234L X 128W X 220H




DSCN0381, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And luckily enough it did. A bit taller than the original but it fitted in the tray they snuggly. Connected it up and well there nothing else that can be done than to wait and see if it copes with the cold and lack of use unlkike my Westco battery.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......