Friday, October 30, 2009


DSCN0132, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Whats this?




DSC00437, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Well last day of the month and we were ment to dress for halloween.




CIMG2086, originally uploaded by nackuk.

At work I mean. Anyway bloody scary or what.




CIMG2094, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And here was the rest of the crew. Mind I'm not sure spiderman is scary?




DSCN0131, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Even better there was a raffle for a cake. Which I won. All proceeds to Breast Cancer Research I think, and by the time my pockets where empty they did well out of me compared to my usual tightness.




DSCN0142, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Friday night and when I had eventually pulled myself away from work I meet up with my family at the Littleton Arms to celebrate there wedding aniversay.




DSCN0153, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Charmred I'm sure.




DSCN0144, originally uploaded by nackuk.

As per usaul the food theree was excellent although my brother found the the tree trunk somewhat chewy.




DSCN0145, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And after a starter, main, pudding and coffee I was truely full and ready for some sleepy eye.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......