Saturday, November 14, 2009


DSCN0367, originally uploaded by nackuk.

I went to TKMaxx today and I came home with these ski/snowboarding trousers. Too long as usual but my expensive Wesbeach ones have seen there better days so I thought I'd be wise to pick these up while I could. Just enough pockets and unlike my Westbeech one the waist poppers do not pop when I bend down! And now I hav't got any slimmer in that area.




DSCN0376, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And while I was there I had a good look thorugh the tie racks there to see if they had any bright and delightful ties. This just hit the mark.




DSCN0379, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And that wasn't the only thing I brought there. Nope I also picked up this usb mirror ball. Ah.




DSCN0380, originally uploaded by nackuk.

I cannot wait to do a video of this for you all to enjoy. mind it is somewhat anyoyingly noisy.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......