Thursday, November 26, 2009


DSCN0429, originally uploaded by nackuk.

While I was off work ill the postman made my day with this lot.




DSCN0424, originally uploaded by nackuk.

I'm not sure why I brought these off ebay. But I'll try them out. They are half folder screen shades for the Eunos. Designed so that you don't have to move them to lower the top. Yep is it really worth it.? I know my brother brought some but never fitted his!




DSCN0427, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Iy green soft top is well turn alge green so I thought I better give it a good clean and then ultra proof it. I don't want to be gettig a wet head now do I. Sounds like a lot of work though.




DSCN0423, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Well I have brought Forrest Gump on Blue Ray. I wander when I get time or be in the mood to watch it. Not right now though.




DSCN0416, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Well I havn't brought this for cheating but more to see if I'm missing things out by going to fast (ohoh) through the areas. I've suddenly made up lots of lost ground in playing the game.




DSCN0421, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Mind once you open it up you suddenly think good god it is huge and is it worth even trying to complete. Anyway I do an area and then check if I've cocked up or if I've missed any items. I have at Ravens headl, I didn't pick up the bobble head which I was trying to get them all. Worse still you cannot go back to Ravens Head! Life goes on for some but not me.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......