Friday, December 25, 2009


december 2009-0041, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Well I must have been a good boy because when I got up Santa had been and left me what was on my wish list. A cheap and cheerful tesco vacuum cleaner. Now I couldn't wait to open the box and give it a go along with my new pants.




december 2009-0042, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Along with the vacuum cleaner and pants I also got some more bags for the vacuum and some snowboarding glasses, so I could ponce around in them, in my pants while vacuuming. Whey hey what a sight that must be ;)





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......