Saturday, November 28, 2009


DSCF0002, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Saturday night I caught the Virgin Express to Brum




DSC00540, originally uploaded by nackuk.

As I got there in plenty of time for Matt's Brithday meal I walked throught the bustling German market looking at the overpriced tat for sale. I decide to go for a beer or 2 in the Shakespere before heading to Brindly place.




DSCF0004, originally uploaded by nackuk.

This was a mistake of course as when I wen tin the pub it wasn't raining but outside it was now tippping it down.




DSCF0006, originally uploaded by nackuk.

It reminided me that it had been some 12 months or more since my last rip to Brum on a night out which I never made it home from.




DSCF0017, originally uploaded by nackuk.

In the Bank I drank Morretti and scoffed food. Matt and Maddy seemed happy.




DSCF0024, originally uploaded by nackuk.

I met the long time not seen Gavin and Sprog.




DSCF0018, originally uploaded by nackuk.

And Trubbie and his wife to be.




DSCF0011, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Mean while Naguhty North picked his nose and flicked his boggies at passing people.




DSCF0012, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Apparently even I was having a good time.




DSCF0016, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Can you guess what Matt said next?




DSCF0003, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Before you knew it, it was time to make a dash back to the station. A quick one at that. And thankgod I managed to get there in time to catch the last train home. Out of practise at this.




DSCF0026, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Home sweet home I slung my cloths on the floor and hit the sack.ah ....





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......