Thursday, December 31, 2009


DSC00063, originally uploaded by nackuk.

For New Years Eve Dinner we go to the Spread Eagle. I've not been for god knows who many years. Well since a pre V-concert dinner I guess where if I remember rightly I had there biggest salad as I knew that for the next few days the only things I was going to eat would be burgers or anything BBQ.




DSC00056, originally uploaded by nackuk.

The meal there was great, smashing supper..




DSC00060, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Even my brother didn't moan about anything. Perhaps Les could have found fault.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......