Friday, April 23, 2010


From work I head directly to my brothers to pick him up. As per usual he is not ready. This leaves me alone for a moment to be mischiveous.


Can you see what I did to his car. Surprisingly he noticed!


I thought you might like to meet his outdoor cats.



However unlike my cat where you can have a full blown conversation with her all these say to you is "feed me"


Feed me.


Feed me.


We head to the Barnes just outside Cannock for a meal for my Dad's birthday.<

img src="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4011/4546896238_4ec1196875_b.jpg" title="" width="450" border="0">
And having not been here before I was pleasantly surprised by the meal.


But what I liked most of all was the...

.
pudding ;)




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......