Monday, January 11, 2010



Monday we get up, take the car and fill it up before heading over to the port.



I wander if my dad minds too much all this mileage. It reallyt doesn't matter on Cavalier.



We drive on the ship and by the looks of it could park sideways if we wanted.



And today we are sailing on the Pride of Kent once more.



We go for breakfast and shopping as you do.



Well its not the first time I've been on one of these ghost ships.



We arrive back in misserable Britain. ok Great Miserable Britian.



We get in the car and head through the customs and onto the A2 I think I took by error. But it makes a change. And guess what. There snow everywhere here too.



We stop as per most cases at Toddington services. Don't like them myself. And I don't really know why I need up stopping here every time. Just need a rest and



And a good old Burger King meal. Nice. A few hours latter we are back home and someone wakes me up from the nap I'm having.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......