Wednesday, February 17, 2010



My new sony camera broke. Proably from shock of being used so much so quick. Anyway called Amazon up who wanted me to speak to Sony direct. So within a couple of mintues called Sony how asked what the problem was. I told them and they told me to send it back. So I called amazon. Same girl as a reconginsed the voice but she obvously didn't reconginise mine. And she suggested I call Sony. I have you thick bird just like you told me. And what did they say? To send it back to you. oh yes ok. Next day I had a new one! Nice. Sent the old one back and even got credited for the post. Hope this on lasts a bit longer.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......