Saturday, January 30, 2010



Some new LED bulbds have come for my car. Great eh. Put them in the reversing lights and tail/stop lamps. Work great, well surprised.



Also arrived in the post is this Satnav. Got a bargain for a change on ebay. 60 quid for this and in spanking condition. The person who had it perfered TomTom's. All to there own I guess ;)



Picked this blueray up while in Tesco's 500 Days of Summer. I didn't quiet read it right. I thought it was going to be 500 days of summer . And I was wrong. It was about 500 day of summer. A great film actually and reminded me of Lost In Translation. Simply if you don't like to one your not going to like the other. As it says on the box quiet clearly This is not a love story but a story about love. Either way I should have relieased no summer is 500 days long doh.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......