Sunday, March 21, 2010



Sunday morning I check out the gear I have brought for the first time. One nice bag, a board that is in new condition and some binding I don't really want.



Its hard to see the probelm with my old board but the bottom has come away a bit which lets water in it freezes and expands pulling it further away from the base.



To solve it I brought a end protector kit in Alpe d'Huez and I will put one on both boards.



So apart from the sticker collection they look the same unless...



you turn them over. The new one has a black base.



They have come with Burton Mission bindings on. Really good but I 'll strick with my fatboy bindings.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......