Saturday, May 08, 2010



Saturday I got up and went to Tesco's.



There they had the one pund cups of totmatoe palnts for 50 pence! One totmatoe plant already growing! So I got a couple of them just in case the two I brought do not start growing. The one in the cup has though.



The grow in the bag one though has no action. I decide to move it to my front room window sill.



It is then time to start cleaning out my Cav. It will be a sad day to she it go ;(




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......