Friday, June 11, 2010



Friday and I fancied a curry for tea. And so did my brother. However I was not sure weather Beardy did or not. The chap doesn't take his phone to work so it is really annoying if you want to get hold of him to ask him. I leave him a message pondering if I will ever get an answer from him or not?



Round my brothers house I find his cats sunbathing. Well I think they are sunbathing or they are dead, one or the other.



Ask luck has it I do get a call from Beardy. Yes he wants to go to the curry house but no he doesn't want a curry. He's just had his tea. However he is very thirsty.



He drinks his first beer rather quickly followed by several others while me and my brother have our usual indian feast.

We have a fair few of these and it hits Beardy a bit and has the following result.



He actually goes out and has a walk before returning. Which is good news really as we have been in the curry house for around four hours and consumed many beers. At the end of it we have a rather sobbering bill!



We leave and go and check out Wolverhamptons latest vandel proof bus stop. Nice but no style or character. A plastic blob on side of a 'tradishional Wolverhampton street'



Beardy comments on the fact that I will take a photo of anything.

And that he is very right about!




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......