Sunday, May 30, 2010



I hadn't been to Stafford on a Sunday for ages. So I took my mom shopping there. Nearly as dead as Wolvo on a Sunday, but hey we stopped at starbucks and had a coffee.



I even brought some of there coffee to make at home. And its nice real nice.



And while in Stafford I wne tot one of the games hops and brought Pacific Rift and Oblivion. Now just got to find some to time to play on my PS3




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......