Sunday, June 06, 2010



I thought I'd have a go at installing the Sat Nav multi media box.



In with the removal keys to pull the unit out.



And hey presto.

Here is the back of the unit with a few wires to choose from.

Well the stuff on the label is in German. But what I want is a 12V postive and a !"V switched with the ignaition and a negative. The negative and always on postive are easy.



But which is a 12V switched ignition? Well it turns out to be the S-Kont wire. Although the power doesn't go until you remove the key completly. Odd.



Anyway, I havn't finished wiring it and I'm not sure how too to be honest. I have seen video on the screen and I get sound fine. But if its on you cannot get control of anything else on the system. Anyway. Step one sound on its own is fine, we'll go from there.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......