Saturday, June 05, 2010



Saturday and we went out for a meal for my mom's birthday.



I was starving as I had tried not to eat anything that morning which was good news really. After we all pondered over the menu.



We were all given large meals which didn't half fill our bellies. In fact I was full for many many hours later. Whats more the food was real descent too.



So I guess we will be going to the Barns again in the near future for more fooder.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......