Sunday, July 18, 2010



Sunday and my dad asked if I could sort out the vibration on his car. Well the engine cover was on enough. And then I noted that if I put my finger on the badge it would stop.



So off came the badge.

On went a double layer of foam pads

And back on the badge clipped. A slightly tighter fit now. And guess what. no more vib.



And While I was tating with the cars IO replaced the chrome dash strips on my Eunos. I even got the hair dryer out this time - perhaps they stay on longer without dropping off after about a year and a half this time?




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......