Saturday, July 10, 2010



I went to Wolverhampton 4 sight early to have eyesight test and to get some new glasses. The coating on my vission express l;ense is coming off again so I'm defecting to somewhere that is offering me a two year guarantee. After a very thorough exame, I went around the rest of Wolvo for a fair few hours, almost seven in fact.



I brought some more solar quid lamps and put them in the front garden. I ponder how long they will stay there before being taffed.



The tomatoe plants are coming on well if only they woul;d flower and produce some tomatoes. ITs so big that I had to get some more tressel and tie the plant up.



On closer examination though things look promising.



So yummy I hope when fully grown.



And the plant in the back looks healthy enough, it just doesn't do much.



While I was looking at the plants I repoted this yukka, fed it and well I'm going to stand back for the biggest yukka ever.



While I was doing something I got my snowboards out and drilled some hole sin them to put a 'rear end guard' on them both. I know soddin exciting stuff.



I also brought 3 more ties. I know work will highly appreciate the two on the left!



I don't know why but I went into Beatties and brought this well over priced shirt. Gulp went the card machine.



I also went into the sad game stoe I brought Wolfenstein and wait for it....



Vancover 2010! I know this isn't great but I fancied playing something a bit different.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......