Tuesday, August 03, 2010



Saturday morning I collect Al and Zoe up from the village shop in Worfield. From here we head over to the Poades and



a night out in Harborne starting in a pub then heading to Pizza Express.



Once bitten twice shy I stay away from Etna. But Poade wants me to try something different - but still hot. I dissaprove and have an Americano with extra extra jalapenos.



After a fair few other pubs and Alan endeding up with the booby drink inthe White Horse once more we stop off at Mr Kings. Nope not the curry house but a a fish and chip shop. I promptly make a mess in Poades kitchen.



While eating too many chips I admire the lamp shade.



Alan expresses his concern that he thinks we are being watched.



I'm deffinetly being stared at.



Ok so we bought all these chips and a pint of curry sauce. And none of us really wanted them And so it was off to bed to sleep for a while. Well a long while. Until 11:30am but the clock in my bed room said it was 10:30am ;)




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......