Thursday, August 19, 2010



Thursday and its raining. So I get an old game out and start from the begining, so that the trophies work. I think to myself wow this game is good. In fact why arn't the newer games this good. Some thing you forget. And some games you never get rid off. I also play shatter and have an awsome time collecting several trophies on it. Wow wicked wonderful.



I get those tyres and inner tubes and its raining so I'm not doing it just yet.



I also get a cheapo wireless computer gizmo. I can't think though why they use a battery in the transmitter. If they put the tranmitter on the why and used a megnetic coil that goes up and down to power it tand the magnetic sensor on the frame then no batery would be needed. so simple eh?




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......