Saturday, August 21, 2010



Well it may well have been wet at V today but there is a nice sunset. Normally you can hear it at our house but this year it has been very quiet.



And if I angle it right I can just get the Skoda in.



I thought I'd fit an LED buld or 2 to the Skoda if the computer would allow it.



And here is the side light buld replaced. But will it have white light?



Yes it will and yes it has.



And this one is bright enough. A bloody tight fit in the hole mind, not sure it will ever come back out!



And now all the front lights are white.



And in with some on the rear plate.



They work a treat to.



And I also change the reversing lights.



While at Tesco I brought another Blue Ray, and while I had already seen this I just fancied watching one more time. It's been ages since I've been to the movies, perhaps I ought to go.

I

also got thid Killers CD and DVD. Nice.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......