Saturday, August 28, 2010



With the roof box on the car and full I wanted to see if the sat nav still worked. Why, well the areial ends up under the box. We alll get in the car and head towards Manchester at a very slow rate. In fact we get off at sandbach for dinner. It was that or sit at standstill.



A while latter and the sat nav gets us there. It definetly took the long route though.



A few pounds lighter and a flick of the snowboard club card we are in.



and to my surprise the place is empty. They must all be on the M6 still.



Exciting stuff but I stayed with my mom until she felt well secure.



Once on the slope though it was good to see her happy and doing something she loves.



Which gave me a moment to have



a few goes form the top.



before you knew it the time was up and I washied I had longer. My mom though was exhusted.



We did some shopping before heading over to the Castle in the Sky



for tea.



There's nothing like a burger that bigger than you mouth for tea.



And so the day went by to night. I passed Alan's to drop off his bottle of Whisky and headed off home for a good nights sleep.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......