Sunday, September 26, 2010



Having been in Tesco's yesterday I notice that they have some Technika 10" phot frames in stock again. Well the one I got from March runs for a few hours and then just shows garbage so I thought I'd take it back under warranty. I was given a replacment and change! apparently they are now £10 cheaper than when I brought it. I also have another 12 months warranty. Oddly though this one also has trouble, which is a big sham because these units have a high resulotion and the pictures look great. Arrg. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that when you turn it on it comes up version 0.24! Perhaps they could have waited unil they had made the software version 1 before selling it?




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......