Friday, October 01, 2010



Another day another parcel. I was looking for some Thule roof bars for the Superb. I came across these and the chap want too much for them. So I made him an offer and he refused it. Some time later I got an email from ebay that he had reconsidered and would accpet my offer. And now here they are.



And while they look like Thule roof bars and I'm sure they are, they are not.



They are infact the bars you get from the dealer for a 2003 superb with the correct feet. They do stand a bit proud of the roof compared with the other bars mind but its to wet out there to puty them on properly.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......