Sunday, October 10, 2010



Bored and nothing to do I consider taking my board for a run and so head up to Manchester Its busy here but luckily someone is leaving so I get a parking spot pretty quickly.



Inside it is ramed in the builkding but the slope is not.



I ask for a 1.5 hour session to start at 2pm and get a SCUK discount.



I get changed and I'm rareing to go.



The dlopr is quiet enough and just like normal my boots ache after ten minutes, leaving my feet in agony. But soon the enphoria is there and I could board till I drop.



The Chav lettering stays on but it gets all snowed up.



Exhausted and tired I head back to the car. Looks like the heat wave is here in Manchester. It wasn't ment to get this far up the country.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......