Thursday, November 04, 2010



Friday and a few of us went out. I meet them in Brum which ment I had to burn some time. I stayed late at work but when the last person left, so did I. No point being in a office on your own when you can be in a pub. This was probably in hinsight an error. In the Shakespere I tried 3 ales in a hour. Then moved on to the Sunflower Louge to meet the others. Here another 3 pints must have been consumed followed by us moving onto a pub I've never been in before - the Victoria. I either ran out of things to say or could speak any longer. I remember finding a disco in one of the rooms and me and John stayed in there for some time......Eventually realising that everyone had gone (or so we thought). So we went to snobbs. All I can say is I got home for 4:30am and after John woke me up to have him taken around Norf's I went back to bed to rise next at 5pm. Apently Norf and Matt had found another better disco upstair but kept it a secret to themselves. Never drinking again....




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......