Friday, November 26, 2010



Friday night and afterwork I got home and got ready for the 2nd Coen Beer Festival.



Possible the second most exciting function that happens in Coven every year.



Green and a few others were already there. And I am amazed at who many bags of scratchins Greenie got through on the night. I though I ate unhealthilly but I'm not the worst. He also had some Grey peas and a pok bap.



And whilst we were only drinking halfs it made far more sense to use pint glasses. Believe me it just felt better.





They even went to the expense of putting on a band that played some dam good tunes all night.



Les only moaned about the thought of having baked beans on his cornfalks and bake bean juice for a drink.



And he even showed me which Nokia model phone he has but to be hoest its too late. I've already put an order in for a new phone - which is on its way from Hong Kong.



So here are the beers I had and how I rated them. My Top beer was by Slatter brewery in Stafford and the Brew - Artic. I gave it a mighty nine. Please note I had this pint early on so my judgemment was at its best then. A good night and I enjoed it but



at the end of the night. What goes in must come out.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......