Monday, November 22, 2010



Well what a choice and in the end of plumbed for LoveFilm. Selected the trail and then lets see how well it works on the PS3 here with a Virgin so slow connection. Lovefilm recommend at least 2mb.



Easy to use and navigatge and I selected a film to watch.



And it played fine. Well I guess Vrigin havn't put a go slow on this connection yet. And all seemed fine until the film ended. Then Lovefilm beleived I'd cancelled my subscruption and didn't want to play ball anymore. Went onto the web site of my PC and hello it didn't want to let me log on. Going to my email confirmation and clicking a link I got to a page that allowed me to change my password and all worked fine on the PC and on my PS3 again.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......