Friday, December 03, 2010



I was in a pub quiz the other night and was offered what looked like the opurtunity to purchase a fire arm. What would I want a gun for? You got to aim and hope your on target Its hard enough in Fallout 3. Anyway I got a car. You can mounted the pavement and run over about 20 people and there a lot easier to hit. I even have a liecence for this weapon of mass destruction. I left went home and them fine tuned my skills on Grand Theft Auto 5 for a while leaveing Fallout 3 Vegas off for a short period of time.



Which leads me onto pointing out just how many caps are out there in Vega.



It doesn't matter if I'm not loaded in the real world I am in Fallout Vegas.... er I think I may need help.....




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......