Tuesday, December 07, 2010



On Sunday evening I went to Aldi and got some outdoor lights while I was there. I tried them out and they were better than expected. Mind they weren't cheap so why I thought they'd be perfetic I don't know. So Monday after work I got some more and started to put them up. I tried them out and was impressed enough to go and get some more on Tuesday night.



This also ment though that I need some more expansion / exentsion leads. Adli want £8.99 so bugger that. I went round to the ASDA next door. Could I find any in the electrical section? Oh yes but they wanted £9.99. This can't be right I thought. Well perhaps they have some more options near to the Christmas light aisle. And so they did. You could have one expasnion lead for £2 or 2 for £3. So I had two. I know I know this is real intresting stuff.



Anway no matter how cold it was outside I got out ther and put them up. Just look how bright they are. I had to alter a setting on them as I could feel the flickering hursting my brain inside. Anyway a treat for you. A couple of videos.




Nice and quaint.




Hell they're hurting my eyes brain and lighting up the whole street.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......