Saturday, December 18, 2010



was followed by a Friday night out with my work colleges in Brum Land. And this was probably acutaly what I was seeing as I made my way back to New Street Station.



On the last train it was rammed. I sat with a girl who I got talking to. She was going to Shrewsbury and had come to see her friend all the way from Nambia. She had got a coach from London to Birmingham and was now on the train some 18 hours later than when she started out. With the white stuff falling I advised her that she may well end up staying a lot longer in Shrewbury than the 2 days she had planned staying as good old Blighty comes to a stand still. I got of the train to virgin white snow. Wolvo looked pretty for a change.



And as I was walking past I popped into



Jivan and had a boohnah. Oddly I must have been in a talkative mood as I talked to a couple from Leeds. Advising them they had come to the best eating establishment in Wolvo. That didn't actually seem to impress her. I did give them some advise which they didn't take on board ad that was in Wolvo you illegaly flag down a cab if you want to get home. They did wait for a cab for a while but eventually left taking my instructions. She did tell me that I must come to Leeds its just a great place to live. Well the perhaps I should have told the girl from Nambia




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......