Saturday, January 15, 2011



Decided I wanted a curry for tea. Beardy however had already had fish and chips. However he was up for coming out for a few beers while I had a curry. We went of course to Jivans. And we had a few pints before we got a table. And I didn't have my usual. Well all but the curry anyway. I wanted a Rogan Josh.



So you can imagine my surprise when the waitress brought over a extra hot Chicken Jalfrazier. You are joking I said, you do mean a Rogan Josh. She looked at it and went I'm so sorry I wrote down your usaul on the ticket and whisked it away. I did say I'd eat it anyway but it was gone and shortly later a Rogan Josh appeared.



Well it was time to go home eventually and when we paid up she brought out the Extra Hot Chicken Jalfrazia in a take away so that I could have it at home at some point. Wasn't that nice of them.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......