Friday, January 21, 2011



The Guy from AC Medic called to say he had time to change my air condensor and fix the air con. So I arranged to take it in. He was puzzeled at why I wanted it done in the winter so urgently. And although I told him it really helps demist the car n the winter he didn't queit understand.



I collected it later, with him telling me that it more of a sod of a job but its sorted and should now last me the life of the car - or the lifetime I see of it. And of course he now understood why I wanted the air con on. He went to fix it at around 11am and got in. To find a rather misty car inside. So the air con on my MX5 is working again.



Lets hope it does as that was £120 for the job and recharge and that Air condensor from Japan cost me £270.



It is working though.




--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......