Saturday, February 26, 2011


Can you believe it I helped the NCR get Hover Dam and that being that it was the end of Fall Out New Vega!



Yep I did it. And now I guess to back track a little and try for a different ending. You get a story depending on what you did during the game.




Got to say I thought the game was a little short compared to Fall Out 3. Just think how long it took me to do the original game compared to this one. What will I do with my life now?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......