Monday, January 31, 2011


My surround sound systems rear speaker stopped working and while Itried to resolder the amps for the rear speakers like I had done for the front ones some time ago, these are just too hard to get out. So it was time to visit ebay and find a replacement. The Sony STR-DB930 being so good that I didn't want ot upgrade I just wanted the same again. There a bit thin on the ground although there are some STR 940, STR 840 and STR 830's around. So this one I was keen to win. I put a high high bid in being out and about up at Al and Zoes. And I won it. So Monday night I was down Swindon to collect it. Got home only to find that Les had been in Swindon earlier that day. Doh. Anyway up and running and sounding great!





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......