Sunday, February 13, 2011


Went to the Rainbow for a drink with Greenie and Fatboy.




We had a few pints of this.




And that




There was a fair few people in at first but we outsayed them. And when I did go home I did something I havn't done for so many many years. In fact so many years I think Phil Price would have to have been around.



At around 12:30am I looked up 'Shimla Balti House' up on Google.


Got the magic number 01902 783 223. And called them. Someone answered so I asked if they would deliver to me. Yep sure thing 30 mintues.


And all this came. By gum I was full. God I used to love the days when Phil and me would wander back from the 4 Ashes nip in the phone box call Shimla and tell them to deliver in 30 mins and make it no quicker as there was no one in. I miss the huge christmas cards they used to send me too! Good god it was as nice as I always remembered it tasting from there! I wonder where Phil is now?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......