Wednesday, February 02, 2011


When I was on ebay looking for my surround sound amp I saw the person who recondition PS3's had another for sale. No one had bidded on it so I did. So I now have a PS3 80 as well. So gone has my PS2 slim and in is the PS3 80. Bear in mind though that the PS3 80 is infact a downgrade from a PS3 60. Why? Well it has only 2 USB ports, no memory card slots and worst of all no emotion chip inside! Hell this could be a PS3 slim in disguise! Anyway it does what I want to do which is a wireless internet enabled multimedia unit. I think I have enough of them now! Anyway you want one look here: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/alexvintage/





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......