Monday, March 21, 2011


The next film came from love films. I didn't really check what it was about, it had Drew Barrmore in it so I guess it would be a romancy and slushy just like the snow we had last week. So I got the disc and put it in my dads PS3 with his big screen, newly set up Sony surround system and the 'new speakers' I got him weather he wanted them or not ;)



I was disappointed either. It is in fact a comedy, romance and in fact is was rather good - suprisingly.




In fact this was probably the funniest part that made me laugh out. Capturing the momment is everything.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......