Wednesday, March 30, 2011


God yeah after reading the latest Retro Gamer I went on Ebay I brought an N64.



Having never owned an Nintedo before and being a Sega then Sony fan I was actually in for a surprise. These came out as such


NES Sega Master System equivalent


SNES Sega Megadrive equivalent


N64 Sony playstation eqivalent


Game Cube - PS2 eqivalent


Wii - A diferent route complety



I was suprised how good the games were actually. No CD slot still cartrdige base. The thing is though - that contoller? What the hell. Its just unuseable. I guess these games are good but the controller. Hell no. Or is it my hands are moulded to the Playstation controller dynamics. Got to get some more games ebay here I come....





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......