Wednesday, April 06, 2011


DSC09887, originally uploaded by nackuk.

Now you have got to imagine my excitment of being able to run up building steelwork with a big mallet and a bigger still gorilla throwing barrels down to kill me while it has nabbed my fit bird. It at last came thruogh the letter box. I opened the carton, got the expansion module out and plugged it into the N64. I got the cartridge out of the carton and plugged it into the N64. I swithced the power on. But oh..Oh no. this is not the Donkey Kong I remember. Whats all this 3d bollocks. arggg and went and played sonic instead......





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......