Monday, May 23, 2011

agguu


Well the PS3 is running still and I've had it on a while as I have man cold, along with man headache and man backache or something. So the PS3 has been on while I watched a shed load of



ER. If fact I finished Season 13 discs and don't have season 14.




It has ment though that I have had time to get reading Jack Dees autobiography. Which has kept me entertained enough. I'm just past half way through the book, just past the photos! Apart from that the only other thing I have done is had my hair cut on Saturday afternoon, mind I had to stop her cutting my hair half way through for a coughing fit. Yep I bet that went down well. Nothing else to say right now head is spinning again. arrr





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......