Friday, May 13, 2011

I spy with my little eye


Friday night was a nice night so I decided to go for a walk to the Fox and Anchor, mainly know as the The anchor. Where the fox came from I don't know.




Beers they had was the usual Tiger and Timothy Taylor. So we tried the other Batemans beer, erck. And so it was onto Timothy for me and Tiger growl for Beardy Boy. I also ate some Burts, a packet of cheesey ones and some salt and vinegar flavor to.




It was a sweet night out that came to an end all to quickly. I while I had only 3 pints I felt totally sloshed for the walk home.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......