Thursday, June 16, 2011

M6 all 4 lanes stationary


The next morning I could have done with a lie in. And if I'd know before I set out that a lorry was going to dump its load across the M6 then I would have done. Instead the new lights were flashing and we weren't moving.



So the great expensive system that got put in now meant we had 4 lans of stationary traffic and no hard shoulder for the Emergency services to use. I reached junction 10 at 10am and got off and made a back way round to junction 9 where behold the motorway was empty - unlike my bladder.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......