Sunday, June 12, 2011

This Is NOT A Ticket


My This is NOT a ticket for the Glastonbury festival came today. So I may be getting excited about just how wet I might get soon, looking out of my window right now! It specificaly tells me to get on a certain coach in a certain place at a certain time. Only then may I get my ticket. I doesn't say how much you can take with you though. I dosing y expeses though.


Breakfast £5.00


Miday meal £10.


Evening meal £10


Snacking per day £10


10 pints of lager @ £4.50 a day £45


A cup of tea £2.50


An apple: £1


= £83.50 x 4 nights


lets call it £340 all togeather. Gee I could go snowboarding in frozen water for that?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......