Sunday, July 10, 2011

Going nowwhere again


Sunday and having serviced the old Eunos I thought I'd take it out for drive. A drive to where though?




Well I headed to the Welsh hills of course and to Lake Vyrnwy



I scoutlled around the lake bewteen the cyclists and walkers



Admiring the lake and the grey skies.



Before heading off into the wilderness of the hills and seeing the hidden waterfalls.



where it got much wetter.



Not that I put the top up.



Nothingness at its best



Nowhere



To snowdonia



And beyond until I get here...




Yep somewhere in nowhere otherwise known as



Lanfachreth



A few hours latter I was back home with a huge MX5 smile on my face.





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......