Saturday, July 30, 2011

Comfort food




Well it was n't good. The new gasket seems to have failed so having stripped the engine back to the block and pondered that nothing seems wrong, I got my brother and Beardy to come out for Beers and my brother a curry.





This is perhaps the first time we had ever been when there wasn;t a soul in there. We had our choice of table, so we had the biggest and orderr the usual.





I even sent Les a copy of the Englsih part of the menu to entrice him ev en though I knew I would be wasting my time.





We moved on to the Posada for a refreshing ale or two.





And theres always some to selct fromt he choice on offer here.





The longer we were in there the longer I wanted to stay. Then I noticed this sign. Is that possible?





--------------------------



"Nowhere Near The End Of the Rainbow"
contains information that is non-accurate, made up and in some cases just down right lies. Anything in this blogg may be based on true fiction but to help dramatise it, some items may have been embellished. Some names are made up, others are not and any that are familar to yours just are.



--------------------------











 

NackUK HOME

NOWHERE

 Near The End Of The Rainbow

An account of something that may one day turn out to be wonderful.......